- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 8 people
- April 25, 2016
Tater Tot™ Hot Dish Taco Boats™.
This Midwest classic hot dish gets a quick transformation into an easy pick-up version perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Tater Tot™ Hot Dish Taco Boats™
- 5 cups Ore-Ida™ Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes (about 20 oz from 32-oz bag)
- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ soft flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Make Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onions over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in soup. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Heat boats as directed on package. Break up 2 Tater Tots™ in bottom of each boat. Divide beef mixture among boats. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over beef, and divide remaining Tater Tots™ over cheese. Garnish with green onions.