- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 8 people
- April 25, 2016
Sweet-and-Sour Chicken Taco Boats™.
These quick and easy sweet-and-sour chicken-filled Taco Boats™ bring new flavors to the traditional taco night meal.Print
Pierogi Mini Taco Boats™
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 bottle (10 oz) sweet-and-sour sauce (3/4 cup)
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Add bell pepper; cook 2 minutes. Add sweet-and-sour sauce; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender. Stir in pineapple; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
- Heat boats as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture among boats; top with green onions, sesame seed and chow mein noodles.