- March 4, 2016
Recipe of mushroom casseroles
After the day’s work always want to feed my family a quick and delicious, you still need time to relax, watch your favorite show, check out the lessons at the child and hug a loved one.
A beautiful and simple way, what to cook for dinner is a casserole.
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 200 g mushrooms,
- 300 g potatoes,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 200 g sour cream,
- 150 g of hard cheese,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Boiled chicken fillet cut into cubes. Tomatoes cut into circles. Potatoes peel and cut into thin slices. Finely cut onions and mushrooms. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Fry onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil until evaporation of liquid.
- The products laid out in layers in a greased baking dish, salt and pepper each layer: potatoes, chicken, tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and again potatoes. If desired, the layers can be repeated. Fields on top of sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Send the casserole in a preheated 200°C oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Your dinner is ready! Cut the casserole into serving pieces and serve hot with vegetables and greens.