- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 190 mins
- 6 people
- February 16, 2020
Easy Prime Rib Roast Recipe
For some reason I always associate meat in the oven with a holiday or a weekend family dinner. That’s why I always have few good recipes for the evening. One of these recipes is Easy Prime Rib Roast. This dish should gather everyone at the table.
The secret to Easy Prime Rib Roast is five simple ingredients and a light, flavored sauce. Prime Rib Roast is a very easy recipe even for a beginner in the culinary art. You can prepare a dish in just 5 minutes and then you will only have to look into the oven a few times and check the cooking degree of Easy Prime Rib Roast. Yes! It’s really that simple! And the result is simply incredible! Juicy and flavored meat, which is simply impossible to resist. You will definitely aim for an extra piece.
The beauty of Easy Prime Rib Roast is that this recipe is perfect not only as a daily dish, but also as one of the main dishes for the holiday. Juices are rapidly sealed in the meat due to the high temperature. And if you put the ribs fat side up, the melted fat will fill the meat even more and then it is guaranteed to not dry out.
Any dish is perfect for Easy Prime Rib Roast on the side: just choose according to your taste. Real men will appreciate it. You can try cooking Easy Prime Rib Roast on the grill. I think it will be even tastier and more aromatic and with the homemade bread, Easy Prime Rib Roast is just the food of the Gods)))
Easy Prime Rib Roast
- 1 boneless beef rib roast (4 1/2 lb)
- 1 teaspoon coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line shallow roasting pan with foil. Place beef, fat side up, in pan.
- In small bowl, mix salt, thyme, garlic powder and pepper until well blended. Sprinkle and press herb mixture on roast.
- For medium-rare, roast uncovered 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 135°F. For medium, roast 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 hours 45 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 150°F. Cover roast loosely with foil; let stand 15 to 20 minutes before carving.