- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- May 23, 2016
Everyday Lasagna Skillet.
One skillet is all you need for this lasagna that’s easy to make and even easier to clean up!Print
Everyday Lasagna Skillet
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 lb bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 5 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 container (12 oz) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in pasta sauce, water and uncooked noodles. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is almost tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg. Spread over partially cooked pasta mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until cottage cheese mixture is set and pasta is tender.