- March 9, 2016
Slow-Cooker Sliced Pork BBQ Sandwiches.
Jump-start a deliciously easy dinner with a can of Progresso® soup!
Slow-Cooker Sliced Pork BBQ Sandwiches
- 1 pork roast (3 to 4 lbs), trimmed of excess fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- 12 sandwich buns
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Place pork roast in 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, peppers and garlic. Top with carrot and soup.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
- Remove pork roast from slow cooker to cutting board, and let stand 5 minutes. With sharp knife, thinly slice pork.
- Make sandwiches with slices of pork and buns. Serve with barbecue sauce.