- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 195 mins
- 4 people
- May 18, 2016
Slow-Cooker Spicy Asian Barbecued Drummettes.
Add Asian flavors to you dinner table! Enjoy these slow cooked chicken drummettes for your hearty meal.
Slow-Cooker Spicy Asian Barbecued Drummettes
- 3 lb chicken wing drummettes (about 20)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Toasted sesame seed, if desired
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- Set oven control to broil. Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Sprinkle drummettes with salt and pepper. Place on rack in pan.
- Broil 3 inches from heat 8 minutes or until browned. Place drummettes in slow cooker. In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce and garlic; pour over drummettes.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 hours. Serve with sauce for dipping. Garnish with sesame seed and onions.