- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- May 26, 2016
Easy BBQ Pork Chops.
The honey mustard in these grilled pork chops adds a tangy sweet flavor.Print
Easy BBQ Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 1 inch thick (about 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey mustard and rosemary until well blended. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops on grill over medium heat. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145°F, brushing with barbecue sauce mixture during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat remaining barbecue sauce to boiling. Serve warm with pork chops.