- March 1, 2016
Pilaf with chicken.
Pilaf with chicken and vegetables for the whole family
Pilaf with chicken cooked much faster than pilaf with lamb, pork or beef.
Adding vegetables in usual Oriental food not only fill pilaf with chicken with vitamins and fresh taste, but will make it more vivid, beautiful and elegant.
- 300 g rice,
- 500 g chicken,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 onion,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 3-4 cloves garlic,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- pinch of cumin,
- a pinch of cilantro,
- a pinch of turmeric,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 300 ml of water.
- Soak the rice in hot water for half an hour.
- Chicken clean, wash and cut into pieces of medium size. Finely slice the onion. Carrots and peppers cut in small cubes. Teeth of garlic cut in half.
- In a skillet heat up cooking oil, fry, stirring, onions 5 minutes, then add the meat, salt, add spices and fry again, stirring, 5-7 minutes. Top put carrot and bell pepper, cover with a lid and carcass 5 minutes.
- With the rice drain the water and rinse thoroughly. Place in a saucepan the rice with the spices, pour hot water to cover the rice, and cook the pilaf with chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Then open the lid, not stirring the rice, do it in a small hole the back of a fork and put them in garlic. If necessary add a little water. Cover with a lid and mascara pilaf with chicken for another 5 minutes.
- Ready pilaf mix and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pilaf with chicken serve hot with herbs, vegetables and salad.