- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 10 people
- March 30, 2016
Tartlets with lemon.
What to cook for dessert? We offer you a simple recipe of tartlets. As a filling – lemon filling. So delicious – yum!Print
Tartlets with lemon
- 300 g shortcrust pastry ready
- 2 eggs
- 4 lemon
- 75 g sugar
- 75 ml cream 33 %
- powdered sugar
- Roll the dough thinly, cut out and put in greased with butter molds. Bins with a fork and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Fill molds with rice or dry peas, by placing this burden on the parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Then remove the cargo and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Shake up eggs with sugar. Add the zest of one lemon and cream. Blend thoroughly, add 100-120 ml of lemon juice and mix.
- Fill the cooled tarts with lemon cream and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 150 degrees. Cool, take out from the molds and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- For 7-10 minutes before end of baking for lemon tarts can be spread whipped into a solid foam egg whites and bake in the oven until Golden brown.