- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- March 30, 2016
Cook a delicious sweetness from the carrots. Share the simple recipe of halva. This dessert is a perfect treat for the whole family!Print
Halva of carrots
- 500 g carrots
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1,5 l milk
- a handful of walnuts and raisins
- Carrots wash, clean, RUB on a small grater.
- Pour milk and bring to a boil. Cook the carrots over medium heat in an open container for about 30 minutes.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, crushed nuts and washed and drained raisins.
- Stir until the mixture becomes the consistency as thick cream. The milk should evaporate. Let the halva cool down.