- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 360 mins
- 4 people
- February 29, 2016
Prepare the Semifreddo with strawberries.
Recipe low calorie Semifreddo
To eat cake and not gain weight, you just need to take one little piece, but let it be a true work of confectionary art, which you will eat with pleasure.
Semifreddo with strawberries (about 250 kcal per 100 gr.)
- Strawberries – 500 gr.
- Sugar powder – 150 gr.
- Water – 200 ml.
- Juice of one lemon
- Cream 33% – 200 gr.
- Egg whites – 2 PCs.
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Clean the strawberries, 400 g. blend, 100 – slice into thin strips.
- To combine the strawberries with the lemon juice, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks, gently add the strawberry puree, stir gently.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream, add strawberry mixture, mix gently.
- Pour in a form, remove in the freezer for 5-6 hours. Pull out half an hour before feeding.