- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 200 mins
- 8 people
- May 11, 2016
Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Pie.
The cocktail hour is sweeter when you add a frozen strawberry pie with all the fruity flavors of a daiquiri.Print
Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 2 cups strawberry sorbet, softened
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® 99% Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed, chopped
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press crust firmly against side and bottom; flute. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Mix sorbet, yogurt, chopped strawberries and rum until blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze uncovered until firm, about 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting. Roll moistend fresh strawberries in sugar; garnish each slice of pie with sugared strawberries.