- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 5 people
- April 17, 2016
Life happens. When you’ve got a million things on your plate and you’re stressed out to the max, you really don’t have the time or patience for the little surprises – like finding out your kid’s school bake sale is tomorrow. Don’t let the stress of life get the better of the bake sale! Instead, try these 2-ingredient cupcakes.
That’s right, TWO INGREDIENTS ONLY. There is an optional third ingredient that makes the most inventive frosting for your cupcakes that we’ve ever seen! We highly suggest you give it a try. Check out the entire brilliantly simple recipe in the video below.Print
- Cake mix (any flavor)
- Soda (any flavor)
- Marshmallows (Optional for topping)
- Add your cake mix to your bowl.
- Add a can of any soft drink.
- Spoon batter into your muffin tin. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
- Take the cupcakes out of the oven 2-3 minutes before finished and place a marshmallow on top of each cupcake. Place back in the oven for the final minutes to make your frosting.