- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 3 people
- March 30, 2016
Recipe Panna cotta with strawberry Tartar.
Recipe Panna cotta with fresh berries. This strawberry your romantic evening will be held at the highest level.
Recipe Panna cotta with strawberry Tartar
- 700 ml of milk
- 700 ml cream
- 25 g gelatine
- 1 vanilla pod
- 170 g of sugar
- 250 g fresh strawberries
- 150 g frozen strawberries
- In a saucepan mix the milk, cream and 100 grams of sugar. Bring to a boil and add vanilla beans from one pod.
- Soak gelatin in cold water and add in the cooled, but still warm butter-milk mixture. Let cool to room temperature, and then lightly blend with a whisk.
- The resulting mass pour into a glass (can flip over and lock on a pile of rice). Put in refrigerator for freezing.
- Prepare strawberry sauce. To do this, run it by defrosted strawberries through a fine sieve to avoid seeds.
- Stir in the remaining sugar, ovary until thick and cool.
- Fresh strawberries cut into cubes and mix with cooled sauce.
- Make the inscription LOVE.
- Cut the chocolate, let cool slightly and put inside a cooking ring.
- Chill in the fridge, after you get out of the ring and take off the tape. The label must remain on the chocolate.
- Before serving the dish put the plateau of mint leaves and violets. Then the inverted glass with the Panna cotta, and next a ring of fine chocolate with the inscription LOVE. In it laid out ready strawberry Tartar. Decorate with berries.