- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- May 28, 2016
Cheesy Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaves.
These mini meatloaves pack a lot of flavor. Your family won’t be able to resist the cheesy center!Print
Cheesy Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaves
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 oz sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2-oz cubes
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place ovenproof rack on foil; lightly grease rack.
- In large bowl, mix 1 lb ground turkey, 1 egg, 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon dried parsley, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts. Shape each into mini football shape, and stuff with a cheese cube. Pinch seams closed completely.
- Place on rack. Brush mini meatloaves with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through (at least 165°F).