- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 4 people
- May 26, 2016
BBQ Chicken Foil Pack.
This flavorful barbecue chicken and veggie dinner is made simple by cooking the whole thing in a foil pack!
BBQ Chicken Foil Pack
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut 4 large sheets of foil; arrange singly on flat surface.
- In medium bowl, toss together 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces, and 2 cups barbecue sauce until chicken is fully coated.
- Divide chicken pieces evenly among sheets of foil. Divide 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits, 1 bell pepper, diced, and 1 small red onion, diced, evenly over chicken on foil sheets.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil over chicken so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space on sides for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). To grill, place foil packs on preheated grill. Cook 10 minutes. Turn packs over; cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).