- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 210 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 12 people
- May 18, 2016
3-Ingredient Cheesy BBQ Chicken Wings.
These cheesy BBQ chicken wings are sure to be a hit for any sports event!Print
3-Ingredient Cheesy BBQ Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wingettes and drummettes
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken wings. Stir to coat.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- Set oven control to broil. Line broiler pan with foil. Using slotted spoon or tongs, place chicken on broiler pan (reserve sauce). Broil with tops of chicken 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning halfway through broiling time. Sprinkle with cheese; broil 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce for dipping, if desired.