- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- September 12, 2016
BBQ Chicken Sausage Pizza
Oh lal la la… pizza and red wine the most comforting pair you can imagine ever! When we opened this bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile and tasted the blackberry, forest berry, dark juicy cheery aromas with a touch of smoke and licorice, we immediately experienced a strong craving for something with smoky BBQ flavors. After visiting the refrigerator to our delight we found the ingredients for this scrumptious BBQ Chicken Sausage Pizza.
So now back to the pizza. This pizza is so simple to make that it’s perfect for a movie night. We usually top it with basil and sometimes cilantro or parsley for a little touch of healthy green.
- 1 fresh Herb Pizza Dough - store brought - room temperature
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 Tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 2 Chicken Sausage - removed casing and sliced into ?" pieces
- 3/4 cup Quatro Formaggio
- 3 Tbsp fresh Parsley - chopped
- Preheat oven to 430 F or according to your homemade or packaged dough instructions.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with corn flour.
- Roll out the pizza dough and transfer to the baking sheet and with your hand spread out the dough evenly. Brush a little olive oil on the edges if you prefer.
- Spread the BBQ sauce evenly on the dough and then arrange the sausage pieces. Scatter the cheese on top.
- Place into oven and bake for about 18-20 minutes. After removing from oven sprinkle the parsley on top so that it remains fresh.