- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- April 29, 2016
Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Foil Packs.
Robust flavors like jerk seasoning and coconut run deliver major impact in this grilled chicken dinner.Print
Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Foil Packs
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1/2 medium pineapple, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum or rum, if desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges, as desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil or double layer of regular foil on work surface. Rub foil with a little olive oil.
- Place chicken in center of foil. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with jerk seasoning. Scatter pineapple wedges around chicken. Pour over rum.
- Bring short ends of foil together, and fold twice to seal; fold in sides to seal, leaving room for steam.
- Place packets on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F), turning chicken once. Cooking time will depend on size of chicken.
- Remove from grill; unwrap and top with fresh cilantro and lime wedges.