- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- June 8, 2016
Breast of a turkey on a barbecue in orange glaze.
This flavorful turkey breast is compact and delicious, perfect for a small family. Or, roast this turkey breast for the great sandwiches and leftovers you’ll have for a few days.Print
Breast of a turkey on a barbecue in orange glaze
- 4 stakes from a breast of a turkey
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 1 tsps of salt
- 1 tbsps of a sweet paprika
- 2 tsps of ground cumin
- 1/2 tsps of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsps of ground turmeric
- 100 g of orange jam
- juice of a half of orange
- 1 tbsps of grated ginger
- 1 tbsps of Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsps of sunflower oil
- Prepare dry marinade, having mixed salt, a paprika, cumin, cinnamon and a turmeric with olive oil.
- Mix stakes with marinade and put in a bowl. Tighten a bowl food wrap and leave to be pickled for 1 hour at the room temperature or at several o’clock in the refrigerator.
- Mix orange jam with ginger, Worcester sauce and sunflower oil for glaze preparation. Separate a half to use as sauce.
- Set fire to coals, establish a lattice and properly warm up. Wipe a lattice with oil. Spread out stakes on a lattice and cook for 5 minutes from each party, often greasing with glaze.
- Serve with new potato and the remained glaze as sauce.