- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 19, 2016
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders.
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish.Print
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.