- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 20, 2016
Ranch Chicken Tenders.
Family favorite Ranch flavors will delight everyone.
Ranch Chicken Tenders
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Additional ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix 1/3 cup ranch dressing and the basil. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs. Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture. Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with additional ranch dressing.