- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- February 14, 2016
A kids classic you can make at home – a much healthier recipe to the store-bought, fast food option.Print
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 500g chicken tenderloins, cut into 3cm lengths
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls. Season the flour with salt and finely ground white pepper.
- Place the chicken into the flour and gently toss to coat. Dip a chicken piece into the egg then roll in the breadcrumbs to coat. Place on the lined tray. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces. Lightly spray with oil spray.
- Bake in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.