- November 19, 2016
Ragout of zucchini and meat.
Hearty, delicious beef stew made of zucchini can be served as a separate dish or with your favorite side dish. The whole family will be fed and happy!
Besides ragout zucchini – this is such a clever treat that is very tasty both hot and cold – so you get two great taste!
- 1 kg zucchini,
- 500 g meat (pork, chicken),
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 2 tablespoons sour cream,
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 0.5 tsp sugar,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- ground coriander to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 200 ml of water.
- Zucchini cut into large cubes, salt and leave for 10 minutes, then drain excessive water.
- Tomatoes problemsyou 2 minutes, take off the skin and cut into big cubes.
- Meat cut in small pieces. Onions finely cut. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Bulgarian pepper cut into small cubes. Garlic pass through the frog. Grind the herbs.
- Lightly fry zucchini in hot vegetable oil out of fire.
- Fry meat in skillet until half done in small amount of vegetable oil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add to the meat onions, carrots, bell peppers, spices, salt, sugar, mix and obzharivaya over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Add to the pot the zucchini, sour cream, mix and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes, diluted with water tomato paste, mix, cover with a lid and Tom ragout of zucchini on low heat for 5 minutes. Than later you will add in zucchini ragout of tomatoes and tomato paste, the softer will be the zucchini.
- At the end add the garlic and herbs, mix gently, turn off the heat and let stand for 2 minutes. Ragout of zucchini is delicious both hot and cold.