- March 20, 2016
Spicy chicken legs with vegetables.
Chicken product familiar, favorable, dietary and very tasty. And hot dishes from it are always popular. Believe me, yours, or rather, chicken legs, guests will definitely say an ode of praise.
- 1 kg chicken legs
- 2 onions,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 300 g tomatoes,
- 50 g butter,
- 200 g canned black olives,
- 1 Bay leaf,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 300 ml of water (or broth).
- Garlic peel and cut into 2-3 parts. Rinse chicken legs, Obasi, do knife cuts and noseguy their garlic.
- Fry the legs over high heat in hot butter on all sides until Golden brown 7-10 minutes.
- Cut onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, alternately add the vegetables to the pan to the meat and fry for 10 minutes. Salt, pepper, add Bay leaf, chopped olives and mix. Pour water, cover with a lid and mascara on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.