- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 10 people
- May 22, 2016
Recipe of meat balls from minced meat.
If you’re looking for an unusual recipe, that to prepare from meat, read our article!
Before you cook from this amazing beef dish, think about what kind of filling you could surprise your home or away, what they love and what unspeakably overjoyed. After all the balls on the outside is exactly the same, and who knows what surprise they themselves pose.
We offer three options: quail eggs, cherry tomatoes and olives. You can also experiment with pieces of cheese, shrimp, nuts and even dried fruits. But you can divide the meat into several pieces, and each add their own spices. Work, what to cook out of the mince you will be able to not one, but several interesting dishes!Print
Recipe of meat balls from minced meat
for the stuffing:
- 600 g minced meat (pork, beef),
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 50 ml of milk,
- 1 onion,
- 1 potato,
- 2 slices of white bread,
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs,
- 250 ml vegetable oil,
- ground pepper to taste
- coriander to taste,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste,
for the filling:
- 7 quail eggs,
- 7 cherry tomatoes,
- 7 black olives, pitted,
- Quail eggs boil hard boiled, cool and clean.
- Slices of bread, clean up the crust, soak in milk for 5 minutes, then squeeze and drain excess milk.
- Onions and potatoes RUB on a medium grater.
- Add in the minced 1 egg, onion, potatoes, bread, spices and mix it well.
- Whatever you’re prepared from minced meat, it is desirable to discourage, picking up a serving to hand or a spoon and forcefully throwing back into the bowl. This procedure will make it more elastic, and prepared with minced meat balls, cutlets and other products will not fall apart and will keep good form.
- Whip 1 egg. Separately in a bowl mound the breadcrumbs.
- From stuffing form small balls, gently pressing into the middle of the quail egg, cherry tomatoes or pickle.
- Dip each ball in beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the meat balls fried in hot oil until Golden brown.
- Spread the finished balls on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Serve hot or cold with a favorite homemade sauce.