- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- 2 people
- May 18, 2016
Grilled Salmon with Sugar Snaps and Corn.
Can’t get much easier than this easy way to grill fish and a frozen vegetable medley together in a foil packet, with seasonings tucked inside too.
Grilled Salmon with Sugar Snaps and Corn
- 1 cup Green Giant Select™ Frozen Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 cup Green Giant™ Niblets® Frozen Corn
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 2 (4 to 6-oz.) salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup purchased Dijon and honey marinade with lemon juice
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut two 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- For each packet, place 1/2 cup sugar snap peas and 1/4 cup corn onto center of foil sheet. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- Sprinkle both sides of each salmon steak with remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend.
- When grill is heated, place salmon and foil packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and vegetables are tender. Turn salmon once and brush with 2 tablespoons of marinade during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Serve vegetables with salmon. Drizzle salmon with remaining marinade.