- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- February 28, 2016
Baked in foil mackerel.
The nutritional value of fish protein is not inferior meat, it does not contain harmful saturated fats. But in fish contains fatty acids omega-3, which at the biochemical level maintain emotional stability.Print
Baked in foil mackerel
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 mackerel gutted weight is 400-500 g
- sprigs of parsley – 5-7 pcs.
- Cheddar cheese – 40 g
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- dry mustard – 0.5 tsp.
- Eggs hard boil, shell and slice finely. Cheese grate on a coarse grater. Separate the parsley leaves and chop. With half of a lemon grater, remove the zest from the flesh of a whole lemon and squeeze the juice.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cheese, dry mustard, parsley, zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fish make 3 deep diagonal cuts on each side. Put inside the fish cooked stuffing. Place the fish on the grill by wrapping each in a sheet of foil, and place in a preheated 180 °C oven for 20 min.