- February 25, 2016
Check out the quality of mackerel is very simple. First, the fish gills should be red or pink, and transparent. But if the carcass is immersed in water, and it sinks, then we have high quality and fresh fish.
- Mackerel — 3 pcs.
- Soy sauce — 50 ml
- Lemon juice — 30 ml (juice of one lemon)
- Onions — pc.
- Lemon — 2 pcs.
- Herbs to taste
- Put the fish on the paper, which will absorb excess moisture.
- Each fish carcass to make a few cross cuts.
- In a bowl mix soy sauce and lemon juice. Pour the oil mixture over the fish, leave to marinate for approximately half an hour.
- Cut the onion into rings. One lemon cut into rings, and the second half rings.
- Each fish put on the grill for a grill, stuff with onions, herbs and slices of lemon.
- Halves of lemon rings to place in the notches on the carcass of each fish.
- Close the grill and fry the fish on the grill.