- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- March 22, 2016
The mackerel is fragrant already in itself, but also favourite spices won’t spoil it. The mackerel baked in an oven perfectly is combined with boiled potatoes, rice, fresh vegetables salad, you can also serve it as an independent dish under a glass of cold beer.
- 2 fresh-frozen mackerels,
- 1 lemon,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 h spoon of vegetable oil,
- allspice to taste,
- black ground pepper to taste,
- salt to taste.
- Defreeze a mackerel, cut, properly wash out and dry a napkin. On both sides of fish make cross cuts approximately through 3 cm from each other.
- Cut a lemon thin half rings. Crush greens. Cut in small pieces garlic. It is better not to use the spadefoot that garlic gave to fish the smell, but not sharpness.
- Inside and outside grate a mackerel with salt and black pepper.
- Mix garlic with allspice and grease with this mix of a side of a mackerel. Also enclose lemon segments in cuts.
- Oil a baking pan vegetable, lay out on it a mackerel and send to the oven which is previously warmed to 180 °C.
- The mackerel in an oven will be ready in 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of fish.
- Get hot fish, lay out on a plate and serve with greens.