- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- February 6, 2016
Garlic Oven Fries.
Lower in fat than French fries, these red potato wedges are yummy with any meal!
Garlic Oven Fries
- 4 medium red potatoes (2 1/2 to 3 inch), each cut in 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oven to 500°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, toss potatoes with oil to coat. Sprinkle with basil and garlic salt. Arrange in single layer in baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are tender but crisp on outside.