- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- May 8, 2016
Easiest-Ever Blueberry Tart.
This easy-as-can-be berry tart will be your new simple summer pleasure.Print
Easiest-Ever Blueberry Tart
- 1 lb fresh blueberries
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- Ice cream or whipped cream, if desired
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Rinse blueberries; spread on tea towel or paper towels and pat to dry.
- Unroll pie crust in ungreased 11-inch tart pan; press gently against bottom and side. Add blueberries to pan; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust edge is golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 3 to 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with ice cream.