- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 165 mins
- 8 people
- May 8, 2016
Strawberry Fluff Pie.
Take a chill with a refrigerated pie! Refrigerated pie crust makes preparation a breeze!Print
Strawberry Fluff Pie
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 box (4-serving size) wild strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 8 fresh strawberry halves
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix gelatin, sugar and boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.* Refrigerate until mixture just begins to thicken and get syrupy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir whipped topping into gelatin mixture until well blended. Fold in sliced strawberries. Spoon into cooled baked shell. Arrange strawberry halves around outer edge of pie. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time. Store in refrigerator.