- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 5 people
- February 26, 2016
Today my heat is going to be blueberries. Due to its color and taste make fine jellies, compotes, ice cream, smoothies, casseroles. And cakes what this berry! Here on it and stop – cook blueberry pie.
If you want your blueberries stored for a long time, do not put it in a metal bowl, choose an enamel, and do not wash berries. Store them in the fridge. And even better — in the freezer.Print
- Blueberries – 500 g
- Banana – 200 g
- Chopped almonds (or other nuts) – 100 g
- Powdered sugar – 80 g
- Cinnamon – 5 grams
- Vanilla sugar – 80 g
- Chicken eggs – 5 pcs.
- Puff pastry – 200 g
- Banana, cut into slices and add to the blueberries. Add nuts, powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla sugar. To mix things up. Mixed with sugar, the blueberries will start to give juice. The mixture is briefly set aside.
- To separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whip chilled whites into a thick foam. Add to blueberry mixture, stir gently.
- Put in a form for baking the puff dough to a thickness of 3 mm, wrapping it over the edges, then filling. Stir the egg yolks, grease their edges. To cover the top with another layer of dough. Lightly press the cake by hand to get rid of the air inside. Cut off extra dough around the edges.
- Bake pie 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180° C.
- This pie can be served both hot and cold, can be given to children in school or to take with you to work — and let your colleagues know how you’re a brilliant cook!