- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 6 people
- January 12, 2016
Delicate rice soup with chicken and basil.
If you count how many in the world of chicken soup recipes, surely get a four-digit number. But this soup – a completely different story. He is amazingly tender and tasty, like everyone.
Delicate rice soup with chicken and basil
- Chicken bouillon
- 1 liter Rice
- 1/2 cup Chicken (large fillet)
- 2 Heavy cream
- 200 ml Onion (large)
- 1 Carrot (medium)
- 1 Celery (petiole)
- 3 Garlic (clove)
- 3 Basil (sprigs)
- 3 Melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper
- Peel and chop the onion into small cubes, carrot, celery and garlic. Separate the basil leaves from the stems. Preheat Article 1.5. l. oil in a pan with a thick bottom, put the vegetables and fry, stirring, over medium heat until tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Put rice and paprika, stir, pour broth at room temperature. Bring to a boil, put the associated thread stalks of basil. Cook over low heat, covered for 25 minutes.
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper in a frying pan heat the remaining oil. On medium heat, fry on both sides until golden brown. Remove from heat, let soak for 5 minutes. and cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Finely chop the basil leaves. From soup to remove the stems of basil. Pour the cream, salt and pepper, to warm up to a boil. Pour the soup into bowls, arrange the chicken pieces, sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.