- March 2, 2016
Recipe for chicken soup.
Lentils, like all legumes, is a kind and very valuable product that can compete with animal proteins. But because the meals of lentils, cooked in multivarki, delicious, and most importantly − useful, vitamin and dietary.
Try to cook in multicookings soup with red lentils and chicken − yum!
- 200 g red lentils,
- 600 g chicken fillet,
- 3 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 Bay leaf,
- paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 1 liter of water.
- Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
- Thoroughly rinse the lentils. Finely slice the onion. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Potatoes cut into cubes. With tomato if you wish, take off the skin and cut them into pieces. Finely cut the herbs. Grind the garlic.
- In multivarku pour vegetable oil, put back the chicken, onions and carrots. Put the program Cakes and fry meat with vegetables for 15 minutes.
- Then add to the slow cooker the potatoes, lentils, Bay leaf, spices, salt, pour hot water and change the program on