- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 5 people
- February 25, 2016
Delicate pie with yogurt filling and strawberries.
For strawberries it is very important that the pie was either out of puff or shortcrust pastry which is cooked quickly. After all, strawberry – berry Moody and sensitive, she does not tolerate a long stay at high temperature.
Ready cake sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with coffee or tea. And a little strawberry feast on your table!
- Flour – 200 g
- Butter – 100 g
- Sugar – 50 g
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Egg yolk – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 100 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Unsweetened thick yoghurt – 300 g
- Fresh strawberries – 200 g
- In a bowl mix the yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar. It is desirable to achieve complete dissolution of sugar.
- When the mass turns white, add the yogurt. Beat the mixture with a whisk.
- Pour the filling over the baked dough, evenly on the form.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
- Strawberries wash, dry, remove green “tails”.
- Berries to put on the pie, slightly pushing them into the filling. To pester 5-10 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.