- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 150 mins
- 24 people
- May 28, 2016
Fro-Yo Swirl Bites.
Get creative, and mix and match your favorite yogurt flavors. Perfect for breakfast, after-school snacks or any time of day!
Fro-Yo Swirl Bites
- 1 cup Vanilla Chex™ cereal, coarsely crushed
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait™ Original strawberry yogurt
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait™ Original Key lime pie yogurt
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait™ Original mountain blueberry yogurt
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait™ Original orange creme yogurt
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped strawberries or blueberries
- Line 24 mini muffin cups with mini paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix crushed cereal and melted butter. Spoon about 1 teaspoon crushed cereal into each cup.
- In 12 of the mini muffin cups, spoon generous teaspoon of strawberry yogurt in one half of muffin cup. Spoon generous teaspoon lime yogurt in other half of muffin cup. Repeat using blueberry and orange yogurt in remaining 12 muffin cups.
- Swirl yogurt in muffin cups by running table knife through once in a circle.
- Top yogurt cups with berries. Cover with foil or plastic wrap; freeze at least 2 hours until firm. Allow to stand at room temperature 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Store in resealable freezer plastic bag or plastic storage container.