- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- December 4, 2016
The main secret lies in the method of making Chuck Chuck, namely in a frying finely sliced deep-fried dough.
- 500 g flour,
- 5 eggs,
- 300 g of honey,
- 300 g of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 500 ml of vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp of cognac
- a pinch of salt.
- Vzbey eggs with sugar and salt. Add the cognac. Squirt in gradually the sifted flour and knead not very steep dough chewy to come unstuck from hands. The softer the dough, the softer will succeed Chuck Chuck.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and leave to soak for 20-30 minutes
- Roll the dough to a thickness of about 2 mm and cut into strips of a width of 2-3 cm. From the resulting strips cut thin noodles.
- In a deep saucepan, preheat the vegetable oil. Throw Chuck Chuck in small portions into the fat and Ogareva, stirring occasionally, until Golden brown on all sides.
- Ready Chuck Chuck laid out on paper towel to soak up the excess fat.
- Put the honey with sugar, put on low heat and cook until dissolved. If you want to honey retains the beneficial properties, the syrup can be cooked in a water bath.
- Chuck put Chuck in a bowl, fields, hot syrup, mix and press it gently with wet hands, so sweet noodles from sticking to the palms.
- Give Chuck the Chuck a desired shape, then lay them on a buttered dish, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and leave until thick syrup.