- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 10 people
- April 10, 2016
Almond Butter S’mores Bites.
Summertime is coming, and for our snacks and desserts, that means one thing: s’mores! We always have a craving for those marshmallow treats, but we thought it was time to take them to the next delicious level with a little salt, a little crunch, and a little surprise. Thankfully, our friends at Snack Factory® agreed! So instead of the traditional graham cracker sandwich, we’re using their Pretzel Crisps® to add some crunchy, salty taste to our s’mores— and that’s not all we’re doing! Watch and learn how to make Almond Butter S’mores Bites so you can have the best s’mores yet whenever you want. Your snacking is never going to be the same.
- Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
- Almond butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Set your oven to broil. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Use a knife to slice each marshmallow in half.
- Spread the Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps® on the sheet pan in an even layer. Place two marshmallow halves on each pretzel crisp.
- Place the sheet pan under the oven broiler and broil for 1 minute, until the marshmallows are toasted and slightly golden.
- Spread a dollop of almond butter on a pretzel crisp, then place it – almond-butter-side-down – on top of one of the broiled marshmallow-pretzels, pressing down very slightly. Repeat for each broiled pretzel crisp.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add 2 cups chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave at half power for thirty seconds, stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Take the pretzel s’mores out of the freezer. Dip each one in the melted chocolate up to their middles, coating each one halfway. Refrigerate the chocolate-dipped pretzels for 30 minutes.