- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 5 people
- December 4, 2016
Sugar cookies: recipe without eggs.
Crunchy sugar cookies is a wonderful treat for tea.
Of course, it would be much easier to buy cookies to your taste in the shop. But, admit it, cooked with love and tenderness, without preservatives and dyes, delicious sugar cookies – what could be more delicious and desirable!
- 3 cups flour,
- 150 g of fat sour cream
- 100 g butter,
- 70 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt.
- Carefully RUB the butter with sugar and vanilla sugar. Add in the sour cream mixture and mix.
- Add the sifted flour mixed with baking powder and knead not very steep dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough to a thickness of about 5 mm. the thinner you roll the dough, the more crispy you'll get sugar cookies.
- With the help of curly knife, cookie cutter or glass cut out biscuits from dough.
- Put biscuits covered with baking paper or a greased baking sheet, sprinkle sugar on top. Your sugar cookies turned out more variety, you can also sprinkle it with cinnamon, poppy seeds, chopped nuts.
- Send sugar cookies in a preheated 180°C oven for 20 minutes and bake until Golden brown.
- Shake the cookies from the pan and serve with tea.