- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 75 mins
- 5 people
- April 24, 2016
Berries and Crème Sandwich Cookies.
Try these deliciously refreshing cookies with fresh berries stirred into ® cookie mix!
Berries and Cr?me Sandwich Cookies
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries and blackberries
- 1 container Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- Powdered sugar, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter, egg and flour until soft dough forms.
- Gently fold in strawberries and blackberries. Drop by about 40 two-level-teaspoonful portions 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread bottom of 1 cookie with frosting. Top with another cookie, bottom side down. Do not press together. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Repeat to use up cookies.