- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 8 people
- May 30, 2016
Sponge cake with berries and sour cream.
For all lovers of home baking (and who doesn’t love her!) have prepared an interesting recipe. Prepare the sponge cake with seasonal berries.
Fresh berries baked right into the cake, giving it a truly summer taste vitamin. A delicate sour cream will make your sponge cake is very tasty, and will want supplements!Print
Sponge cake with berries and sour cream
for the dough:
- 4 eggs,
- 1 Cup of flour,
- 1 Cup sugar,
- 1 Cup berries (strawberries, currants, raspberries, cranberries, etc.)
- 1 tbsp. spoon of starch,
- 1 teaspoon oil,
for the cream:
- 1 Cup sour cream,
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and whip the whites on low speed of mixer. Add a spoon of sugar and continue to whip until obtaining resistant foam.
- Gradually add to the yolk mass and mix gently. Then gradually add the sifted flour and stir movements from the bottom up.
- Large berries cut into several pieces, small leave whole. Add berries to starch.
- In a greased form a mound of the fruit and spread around the bottom. Pour biscuit dough on top put the remaining berries.
- Send the form with the dough in a preheated 200°C oven and bake until Golden brown approximately 20 minutes. To check the readiness of the biscuit can with a wooden stick – it should be dry.
- While baked cake, prepare the sour cream. To do this, whip the chilled cream, gradually powdering the powdered sugar mixed with vanilla sugar.
- The finished cake to cool, then cut in half lengthwise, soaked with berry juice or syrup and smazh cream.
- Collect sponge cake, decorate top with berries and sprinkle with icing sugar.