- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 5 people
- October 20, 2016
Love blueberries? Then you will love this recipe! I used thawed frozen blueberries and it turned out perfect. Use whatever you have.
This raw blueberry cheesecake recipe is really easy but it looks like a gorgeous dessert. Everyone will love it! This recipe is made with whole, natural ingredients and comes together beautifully. The flavors really come from the natural ingredients – blueberry, lemon and the cheesecake flavor of the cashews.
I know you will love this recipe! Enjoy!
PS – If you love whipped cream feel free to add our coconut whipped cream to the top of this recipe before you serve. You can find the recipe here.
This raw blueberry cheesecake recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, dairy free, no-bake, grain free, easy and delicious!Print
- crumbled sponge biscuits 1 Cup
- melted butter 2 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tbsp.
- cream cheese 675 g
- sugar 1 Cup
- flour 3 tbsp.
- salt 1/2 tsp.
- eggs 3 pcs.
- sour cream 225 g
- vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- blueberries, thawed 2 cups
- whipped cream 1 Cup
- sour cream 1/4 Cup
- fresh blueberries for decoration
- Mix cookie crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stamp on the bottom of a split shape with a diameter of 23 cm, with parchment paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese at room temperature together with sugar, flour and salt. Add the eggs one at a time, each time stirring well.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract. Gently stir in the blueberries. Pour over the chilled base.
- Bake at a temperature of 160 degrees for about 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to stand with the door open for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Cover and place in the refrigerator to cooled cheesecake.
- Mix whipped cream and sour cream. Put the mixture on the cheesecake back in the fridge for at least 6 hours. Before serving, decorate with fresh blueberries.