- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- 12 people
- March 29, 2016
Recipe chocolate cake sour cream in slow cooker.
The perfect chocolate cake, a very porous, airy and soft. Very suitable as the basis for cakes, will be combined perfectly with the mousse and creams.
Recipe chocolate cake sour cream in slow cooker
- 1 eggs
- 180 grams sugar
- 250 ml sour cream
- 160 grams flour
- 3 cocoa powder (hours spoon)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Lightly whip the cream with sugar and egg until smooth.
- Add sifted flour, soda and cocoa powder. All carefully mix.
- The pan multivarki or baking dish, if cooking in the oven, brush with butter. Pour the dough.
- Bake in Baking mode or in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Make the pie using the pan cooking for a couple. Cool slightly.
- Then wrap the cake in plastic wrap and leave to cool completely. So cakes will be more moist.
- Chocolate cake with sour cream in multivarka ready! Enjoy your tea!