- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 4 people
- February 29, 2016
Creme Brulee Recipes.
We continue to publish recipes low-calorie sweets.
Today we offer you to cook creme brulee (about 200 kcal per 100 gr.)
A healthier spin on a very popular dessert, this low-carb creme brulee is creamy and decadent, but sugar free. Smooth custard underneath crunchy caramelized top, makes a dreamy dessert, ready in 40 minutes with just 4 ingredients.Print
Creme Brulee Recipes
- The yolks of eggs – 4 pcs.
- Cream 33% – 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 50 gr.
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Whisk the powdered sugar with the yolks until the mixture becomes white – until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cream and vanilla sugar, mix thoroughly.
- One third fill the pan with water, pour the mixture in molds.
- Gently shift them on a baking sheet and send in the oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with sugar, gently caramelizing it with a special burner or hold a couple of minutes in the oven with a top heating.