- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- April 5, 2016
Creme brulee with caramel crust.
Gee, a romantic dinner, and prepare for a loved creme brulee. Share the recipe for the dessert.Print
Creme brulee with caramel crust
- 300 ml cream 33 %
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 vanilla pod
- 150 g of sugar
- So spill the cream in a saucepan. Add the vanilla pod and bring to a boil, immediately removing from heat. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Whip the egg yolks with 75 g sugar. Connect with the cream, removing the vanilla pod. Pour into molds and cover with foil. Put in a mold and pour into it warm water to the middle. Put in a preheated oven 160 ?C for 30 minutes.
- Ready the cream brulee cool to room temperature and put in refrigerator.
- Pour the remaining sugar in a saucepan and add a little water. When the caramel starts to bubble and turns brown, remove from heat. Carefully put hot caramel on the cooled cr?me br?l?e and immediately put the dessert in the fridge.
- The crust can also be done using the burner, sprinkle creme brulee with sugar.