- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 8 people
- February 26, 2016
Chocolate biscotti with hazelnuts.
Originally from Italy, these cookies are well adapted in any kitchen regardless of its location. Although there is! Do not survive – they eat too fast…Print
Chocolate biscotti with hazelnuts
- 2.5 cups flour flour for working with dough
- 1 Cup hazelnuts
- 1.3 Cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp finely ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp. soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Nuts pour boiling water and blanch for 5 minutes Drain and dry on paper towels. Add the walnuts on a baking sheet and place in the hot oven for 10 minutes to brown. Pour the nuts on a kitchen towel and RUB well between palms brown skin has to keep up.
- Sift in large bowl flour, cocoa, coffee, salt, soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl, lightly beat eggs. Pour 2 tablespoons of the eggs and add the remaining sugar and whisk. Pour the egg mixture into the flour and knead soft dough.
- Add in the hazelnut dough and mix. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Hands sprinkled with flour, shape into 2 loafs and place them on a baking sheet, the laid parchment. Brush the surface of the egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes – the loaves should be firm to the touch.
- Remove the baking tray and leave for 5 min. with a Sharp knife, cut the loaves into slices with a thickness of 1 see
- Return the biscuits to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 20 min.
- The finished biscotti cool, leave it for 18-24 hours and then store in a tin box.