- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 8 people
- February 26, 2016
Brownie with whiskey.
Recipe brownie with whisky You will enjoy. Select from the most delicious brownie with whiskey, next to the kitchen, it’s time to start cooking using the recipe.
Brownie with whiskey
- 150 g bitter (60-70%) chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 170 g brown sugar
- 50 g roasted peeled hazelnuts
- 130 g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 60 ml whisky
- whipped cream, ice cream and fresh berries for decoration
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave. Add the butter, gently stir until smooth, cool. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with sugar in a light foam, add the sifted flour, mix well.
- Chop nuts with a knife and browned lightly in a dry pan until Golden brown. The chocolate with the butter mix with the dough, add the whiskey and walnuts.
- A rectangular shape about the size of 20?25 should cover with parchment, place the dough and carefully flatten. Bake in a preheated 180 °C oven for about 40 min. it is Very important not to overdry brownie – they should remain slightly creamy inside.
- Slice the brownie has cooled better: hot, they may crumble. Serve with berries, whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.